PACK OF 10 ATS Electro Luber Mini-Lubers 125cc Units
FEATURES AND SPECS:
- 125cc/4oz Mini-Luber Model (Available in 4 sizes: 2, 4, 8, or 16 oz. (60, 125, 250 or 475cc))
- Mini-Luber: 5-5/8" high X 3-1/8" dia.
- Self-Contained, stand-alone, single-point auto-luber
- Continuous lubrication using safe, inert, nitrogen gas. Continuous lubrication of bearings prevents intrusion of foreign matter, slows oxidation, aids in dissipating heat and ensures a constant supply of fresh lubricant
- Pressures up to 50psi
- Approved for all explosive environments. Certified Intrinsically Safe for Class 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, and G. Also certified by MSHA and Energy, Mines Canada for use in mining. ATEX certified units also available.
- Multiple settings to empty from 15 days to 1 year
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor use
- Filled with lubricant (Text us at 844-582-3797 for more lubricant options)
- Temperature Range: -40F to +132F (-40C to +55C).
- NOTE: Low-temp lubricants must be used at low temperatures
- Consistently precisely controlled lubrication
- Virtually ANY lubricant can be used
- Safe for use in all conditions, including food-safe and all hazardous areas.
- Intrinsically safe, ATEX/UL certified
- Dispensing of lubricant is not affected by ambient temperature or fluctuations (within lubricant and luber parameters)
- Reduces workplace accidents by safely working in dangerous or hard to reach areas
- Can be remote mounted for safety and convenience
- Extends equipment life by reliably lubricating
- Prevents lubricant contamination
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Eliminates downtime for costly repairs
- Simple installation without tools
- The original, most trusted units on the market!
ATS ELECTRO Luber 125cc Unit - 10 Pack